How to Apply for a Stairlift Grant
Housing Adaptation Grants for older people and people with a disability are available from your local council. We appreciate that many people don’t know where to even start which is why we help as much as we can by providing advice and help when it comes to filling in the forms. We also offer a no-obligation quote and free home survey.
Stair Lift Grant Application Form
Grants are available to households whose gross household income does not exceed €60,000 per year. The total household income is assessed to determine if you qualify for the grant and amount available to help with the cost of work required. The maximum amounts may not always be fully granted and are subject to your local authorities funding availability.
Contact Details for Local Authorities:
- Dublin City Council: 01 222 2222
- Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council: 01 205 4700
- Fingal County Council: 01 890 5587
- South Dublin County Council: 01 414 9000
- Carlow County Council:059 917 0300
- Kilkenny County Council:056 779 4000
- Kildare County Council: 045 980 705
- Laois County Council:057 866 4083
- Meath County Council: 046 909 7255
- Wicklow County Council Housing Grants:040 420 120
- view more...